Tuesday, December 02, 2008

And another favorite...


Here is another favorite ornament, this one handmade. Years ago when my daughters were at a Christian boarding school, their school held a craft fair in the fall. I always loved crafting ornaments for that fair, and this paper twist angel is one I made at that time. Ever since, I've wanted to make more of these because they really are very cute. Maybe this will be the year... who knows?

To the left of this ornament is one depicting a dog in a picnic basket. Someone gave that to my husband one year. To the right is one of my easy handmade Victorian-style ornaments made from cardboard, wrapping paper and trims.

I forgot to mention that we did get some of our decorating stuff out of the attic on Sunday, and I hope to have at least the dining room partially decorated by Thursday when I have friends coming over for tea, mulled cider and Christmas cookies. I have loved the way my fall decorations looked this year, but it's December and time to move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!