Monday, December 08, 2008

A favorite Christmas card from years gone by



So much for my intention of posting here every day in December! Obviously, it's not happening! My life is much too busy right now. As for Christmas preparations, I've made some fudge, baked some cookies, and done quite a bit of decorating. Plenty more to do, however!

For today, I just want to share one of my favorite Christmas card images. This is a card I've had for years. I bought a package of them years ago and this is the last one. I scanned it so that I wouldn't lose it. I just love this illustration, by artist Kathy Lawrence. It reminds me of my own children at these ages, and one of the little boys looks a great deal like my nephew Chad as a young boy. Hope all of you will find this card as delightful as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!