Monday, December 13, 2010

Focaccia Bread recipe


Sorry I have been absent from the Christmas kitchen for a couple of days! Some of that time I have been busy in my real Christmas kitchen!

I'd like to share one more bread recipe which can turn a simple soup supper into a smashing success of a meal -- Focaccia Bread Squares from Taste of Home! We love, love, love this bread. A simple bread machine dough and easy press-into-pan preparation produces something absolutely delicious and quite impressive.

I usually substitute olive oil for butter in the dough. Sometimes I substitute Italian seasoning or pizza spice for the rosemary in the topping.

This bread is a tiny bit more work than just a bread machine loaf, but it is well worth the extra time. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!