Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pattern for crocheted chocolate doughnut!


Debbie asked if I would be willing to share the pattern for the crocheted doughnut which can be seen in the post "More Fun With Felt Food". Of course I will share, but I can't take credit for the pattern. I found it at Crochetville while I was searching for a crocheted cupcake pattern. I have yet to find one of those I really like, but this doughnut is adorable. Here is the link: Crocheted Chocolate Doughnut. This is intended to be a pincushion, but I just sewed on colored beads instead since my grandkids are using these doughnuts for play food. Very easy and fun to crochet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!