Monday, November 28, 2011

Rudolph Day for November

Rudolph Day for November was not as productive as I would have liked.  I came down with a sore throat on Thanksgiving Eve and battled that for most of Thanksgiving Day, though Mr. T was a great help in preparing Thanksgiving dinner so I didn't have to work as hard as I ordinarily would have.  The next day was Rudolph Day and the head cold had hit full force by then, but I did celebrate by sipping many cups of hot Candy Cane Lane tea.

I also did some work in my Christmas notebook, pinned some neat Christmas ideas to my Christmas board in Pinterest, leafed through some Christmas books and magazines,   and worked on a few top secret craft projects I am doing for gifts.  It wasn't a totally wasted Rudolph Day, at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!