Thursday, December 08, 2011

Winter Holiday Paper Dolls

Here is a link to more free printables.  These adorable Winter Holiday Paper Dolls would make a wonderful gift for a young girl; you could print them out and even include scissors and maybe a nice rectangular tin to keep them in.  These pdf files even include some accessories like a Christmas tree, fireplace, etc.  If you look around on the site you will find paper dolls for other seasons like Halloween and Thanksgiving.  I think that girls today often miss out on the fun of paper dolls.  Why not introduce them to that old-fashioned pastime this holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!