Thursday, March 15, 2012

Vintage Christmas coffee ad

 As I'm sure I've mentioned previously, I inherited a stack of vintage Christmas magazines from my mother.  I enjoy paging through them, reading the articles and stories and trying some of the recipes and projects.  It will probably take me the rest of my life to get through all of them!  One of the most fun things for me is seeing the vintage advertisements.  Some of my favorites are the A&P coffee ads.  I thought this one was particularly nice because of the soft pastel Christmas tree in the background and also for the lovely, lovely coffee pot and cup and saucer set.  Blue with snowflakes!  Love it!  Wouldn't it be fun to find one like this?
the complete advertisement
Hope you have enjoyed seeing this as much as I did.  I found it in a 1957 Woman's Day magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!