Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A salad recipe to try for Christmas dinner 2013

(Photo by Taste of Home)
 In my browsing through past December issues of Country Woman magazine, I found a salad recipe it would be nice to try for Christmas dinner:  Lynn's Spinach and Apple Salad.  I will try it sometime this winter and see how we like it.


For years, the following has been my go-to salad for Christmas dinner:  Merry Berry Salad
(Photo by Taste of Home)
and we especially enjoy the homemade cranberry vinaigrette. 


But it's always fun to try something new, so I am definitely going to give the spinach and apple salad a try!  May the best salad recipe win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!