Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tentative Christmas Baking List for 2013


I've been looking over my Christmas lists and have made a short tentative baking list.  I'm sure it will be subject to change, but it's a place to start!

For cookies:
Pepparkakor
Sacher Torte Cookies
Whipped Shortbread
Eggnog Logs
Date Casserole Cookies
Almond Raspberry Thumbprints
Gingersnaps
Holiday Melting Moments

For candy:
Heavenly Delight
Snowflake Fudge

Other kitchen gifts:
Cinnamon Pretzels
Pride of Iowa Cookies
Hot Cocoa Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!