Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!


Mr. T and I would like to wish a very Merry Christmas to all of our friends!  May you enjoy the blessings spoken of in this poem by the beloved writer Edgar Guest:

God bless you all
This Christmas Day;
May Bethlehem's star
Still light the way,
And guide thee to
The perfect peace
When every fear
And doubt shall cease,
And may thy home
Such glory know
As did the stable
Long ago.

Edgar A. Guest

Have a wonderful Christmas week and a happy, healthy year in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!