Saturday, January 25, 2014

Double Drizzle Pecan Cookies


Photo from Taste of Home -- it doesn't do these fabulous cookies justice!
I recently realized that I hadn't posted about this cookie recipe I tried a few years ago:Double Drizzle Pecan Cookies.  It was in the December 2008 (if I remember right) Country Woman magazine, the top winner in a Christmas cookie contest. 

When I actually tried the recipe, I realized that it was very similar to a praline cookie I've often made ... not as a Christmas cookie, just a special cookie for teas, luncheons and so on.  The cookies are delicious as they are, but the caramel icing makes them so special!

Now this recipe, with the chocolate drizzle atop the caramel icing, is even more special and does indeed make a lovely Christmas cookie.  I hope you will try them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!