Tuesday, January 28, 2014

White Chocolate Raspberry Thumbprints

Photo by Taste of Home
 Can you stand one more cookie recipe?  These would be nice for Valentine's Day too, with their pretty dab of raspberry jam on top: White Chocolate Raspberry Thumbprints.

 The one problem I noted when I made this recipe before was that the jam never did firm up enough to stack the cookies in a tin for storage, even with waxed paper between the layers.  That could be solved by either serving them right away, or storing in more than one flat tin that would accommodate a layer of cookies without stacking.  In any case, these cookies are so pretty and so delicious that I can overlook a minor inconvenience like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!