Wednesday, November 19, 2014

My "Gifts for Kids" Pinterest board


A handmade gift I completed this past year
Here is another of my boards to explore: my Gifts for Kids Pinterest board!  Most of the gifts on this board are handmade ones, but there are a few ideas of things to purchase as well.

Here are links and pictures for a few of the items I thought would make fantastic gifts for kids:

This Superhero T-Shirt Quilt is such a great idea.   From My Thrift Store Addiction.

Photo by My Thrift Store Addiction
 You could just search at thrift shops; t-shirts are so inexpensive there.

I love this Be Valiant sign for a kids' room.  What a great encouragement to a child!

Both images from The Happy Scraps
The free printable (which matches the stenciled sign)  from The Happy Scraps is available in a more girly version as well, as seen above.

This list of 20 things to put in a Kids’ Cooking Gift Baskets is from Savings Sarah. 

Photo by a href=“http://www.savingssarah.com/">Savings Sarah

Some great ideas here; I know any kid in my life would love a basket like this!

This Kids’ Study Pillow is another thing many of my grandchildren would love.
Photo by Positively Splendid
 So many great things to sew for kids, it's hard to know where to start.

If you'd rather not give a toy,check out Ten Great Non-Toy Gift Ideas from How Does She.
Photo from How Does She
 Some fantastic ideas here!

Here's a fun and practical idea for a toddler:  Toddler Superhero Scarf.
Photo from The Scrap Shoppe Blog
Looks easy, too!  From The Scrap Shoppe Blog.

This Sleepover Bag with Matching Pillowcase
Photo from Sew4Home
 would make a wonderful gift for tweens or teens.  From Sew4Home.

Last but not least, check out these Quilted Floor Cushions
Photo from DOBLEUFA
from DOBLEUFA.  These would be great for tweens, teens, college kids or anyone who could use some extra seating space.  Love these!

Hope you have found some fresh ideas for the kids in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!