Tuesday, December 15, 2015

A Christmastime tradition, part 1


One of the kids set the clock to their meal items.
Just a few photos from our time with three of our grandkids on Saturday morning.  We have a little tradition each year in which we take them out for a meal and then help them do their Christmas shopping for their parents and baby sister.

I just snapped a few pictures with my tablet while we ate breakfast at a favorite McDonalds.
Julia
Josiah
Sam
Part 2 of the traditional trip to follow.  Don't you just love traditions?  Clearly, we do!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by!! I am sorry that I have not been able to stop by sooner. I had one party here in the beginning of the week and i am getting ready for another one on Sunday for 20!!
    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's okay, Deb. I understand perfectly. I am busy too; far too busy to get around and visit blogs as much as I would like to. Enjoy your guests on Sunday and have a very merry Christmas!

    God bless,
    Mrs. T

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did too! Look at that smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!