Thursday, September 28, 2017

A couple more from the September archives


Just a couple more posts from the September archives!

I couldn't resist linking to our Mini Christmas in September from 2012.  Just a fun memory!
And then this one: Thinking Out Loud -- from last year, and still timely, especially for people like me who have a history of overextending themselves.  Due to my estate responsibilities, this is going to be another year of very few handmade gifts. 
Maybe these thoughts will be helpful to someone else!

2 comments:

  1. A september Christmas? how nice is that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was, Lucie, so nice! A wonderful memory.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!